Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Bird Brain

I can't seem to stop thinking about feathers and how they need to come into my life so I'm going to get it out of my system right here once and for all. My friend LM commented on my first feather post and said she thought it was more about the wearer than where to wear them, if you get me, so I'm trying to decide if I'm a wearer. (As you can probably tell, being a stay at home mom gives me way too much thinking time as whether or not I can wear feathers isn't exactly a pressing, world issue but I digress.) I found these feather items online and can say I would wear or carry 100% of them so I guess I AM a wearer. Let's get our feather on together!

This is from ASOS and I love the whole damn thing. THIS is how you can wear feathers out on the town and not look like you're out of the loony bin on a day pass.



The not so literal approach from ModCloth.

These are both pretty similar. The top is from Mango.com and the bottom from ASOS. I like that they're just simple tanks but the small shoulder detail make them statement pieces.





I love a clutch bag and this one from Etsy shop Sara C. Accessories is so pretty and the grey color is super chic. I think Stacey and Clinton would throw my hypothetical feather cape into the trash can but I bet they would be on board with this.~amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by webphotographeer. Powered by Blogger.