Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Cozy Rockstar

One of the reasons I started this blog is because my friend Sara introduced me to Pinterest and I went bananas posting clothes. Sometimes I wanted to post stuff together but you can't do that so I get to do that here. I found this sweater/dress thing a week or so ago at www.shopruche.com and thought it looked pretty cute and cozy but it's also kind of twee and foofy. I like contrast, especially when it's stuff that doesn't go together but when they do, it changes the feel of both things and makes them more awesome and since this looks like it could also double as a long cardi if you threw a black tank or something underneath, I wanted to add something kind of tough so I paired it with faux leather leggings, a cocktail ring and some long chain earrings. It would also look good with that striped top poking out.


Sweater/Dress Thing - Ruche $64.99 (www.shopruche.com)
Faux Leather Leggings - Macy's $49
Ring - Forever 21 $5.80
Earrings - Forever 21 $7.80
Clutch - The Limited $36.90

~amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by webphotographeer. Powered by Blogger.