Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday Favorites

This week I've been obsessed with two things from Modcloth but they're both kinda pricey (anything over the H&M/Target/Old Navy price point is pricey to me) and combined are not what I would spend on any one outfit (of course I would but I would feel terrible about it) but try explaining all that to my brain. Love knows no rules.


This popped up on Modcloth this week and while it's not something that I would ordinarily gravitate toward, there's something about it that I love (but not the $127 price tag). However, it's a little on the Pollyanna side for me so IF I were going to wear it, I would have to de-twee it so I added the leather obi belt from The Limited.


This jacket, also from Modcloth, would look SO GREAT on top. It's kinda edgy and sexy without being too much and the crop would hit at the right spot to keep the silhouette and the material will compliment the belt. This jacket would add a lot to any outfit, really.


I love booties with dresses even though they are hard to make work. I think it's just more interesting than pumps. This dress looks a little on the longer side but I think it's short enough to avoid the dreaded dowdies.

This clutch packs a punch of color. (from Forever 21)
It may veer a bit too much into matchy-matchy territory, but I thought these were pretty and since they're up at your face, they're not competing with the bag and the print. (also from Forever 21)

~amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by webphotographeer. Powered by Blogger.