Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome

Happy New Year and welcome to the blog! Let's hope the Mayans were wrong so we can spend some time together. I'm Amy and I'm a stay at home mom and sometimes graphic designer. I have two toddlers and to keep my sanity and find my inner Zen-ness, I spend my downtime (what's that?) online window shopping. I've loved clothes and fashion for forever and a day and despite the fact that I'm usually wearing some kind of unflattering cardigan with a graphic t-shirt and yoga pants (jeans if I'm feeling extra fancy and need to go to Target or something), I yearn for some high fashion drama in my life (well, maybe not too high, my budget is more H&M than Hermes but you get my point). Here's where I'll share my finds and maybe you'll see something you like, too.


Onward...and in more ridiculous and totally unpractical, where the hell would I EVER wear this news, I am obsessed with feather capelets. I saw this one on the Forever 12+ site but hemmed and hawed too much over the $27 price tag (and over the fact that it's a freaking FEATHER CAPELET and that I am not a bird) and it sold out. There's something glam and weird and kind of vintage-y about these.















I've found a few other options online from ASOS and Etsy store Lavender Faye by austinshu, respectively.



These are SO GORGEOUS, especially the blush colored one but sweet lord, where on earth would one wear this? It would be the same party that you could wear this hat that I also am in love with.Someone have this party and invite me, stat. This hat is from Etsy shop TwoBackFlats.

Anyway, feathers are on my mind and while these are super gorgeous, I might get my craft on and make something feathery but not too over the top. Although I'm 93% sure I could find some place to wear that black number up there.

~amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by webphotographeer. Powered by Blogger.