Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Mall Finds

I had to return half of the crap I bought for Christmas so I spent a decent amount of time wandering around the mall over the weekend and the after Christmas sales were in full swing. I was beckoned by a giant yellow sign at The Limited and when I went in saw this really cute shirt. It's sheer white with black dots, a front ruffle and a relaxed, blousy fit. It was too expensive right now but I'm going to watch for sales. Anyway, I was thinking about what I could wear it with and this is what I came up with.



Top - The Limited $54.90
Faux Leather Jacket - Target $44.99
Skinny Jeans - Old Navy $29.50
Cocktail Ring - Target $19.99
Necklace - Forever 21 $12.50

~amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by webphotographeer. Powered by Blogger.