Monday, January 23, 2012

Fringe Benefits

I've been seeing these fringe necklaces around in magazines and junk and I'm kind of starting to really dig them. At first I thought they were too Stevie Nicks for me but now I think they can be cool statement pieces, especially with something simple and casual.

I saw this one in Lucky a few months ago from Joomi Lim and it's a little wacky and way expensive ($400+) but I liked the idea so tried to find a few others that were more affordable and a bit more wearable.


Okay, so this one IS wacky but hot damn, I really love it. This would look so cool over a white shirt and black skinny jeans. ROCK THAT. (from etsy shop Three Horses)



This is also from Etsy but it's from vintage shop Purple Daisy Jewelry so I'm going to assume it is vintage. This is also so cool and would lend a nice vintage-y, glam edge to anything.



The next three are from Forever 21 so they're all under $20. This one is also kind of sparkle galore but ladylike and edgy too.

SHOCKING, I KNOW.


This one I actually purchased and I love it. It adds a great bit of color to my boring outfits.



This is from Harajuku Lovers and I love the links and the color combo. For reasons unknown, it also reminds me of cereal also and since I love cereal I am drawn to it.
~amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by webphotographeer. Powered by Blogger.