Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Coat of Arms

My husband and I dream of living on an island someday and yet there are many times my daydreams of paradise are interrupted by the realization that I wouldn't get to wear coats anymore. I really love coats. Like, really. When we moved, my coats took up an entire backseat of the car. I have a few vintage ones from my grandma but most of them I've accumulated over the last decade or so. Sadly, I end up rotating the same two boring black wool coats because as Stacey and Clinton would tell me, I'm trying to be invisible, but every year I still drool over the latest offerings. These are a few I have my eye on.

From www.lilyboutique.com




From Esprit

These are both from ModCloth. The top one is so 60s.


This is from Alloy. Overall they skew a bit too "juniors" for me but occasionally they have something really cute and affordable. This looks a lot more expensive than it is.


This is also a mod looking number from H&M. I love the shape and the bow details.

Gray, black and brown. What can I say, I dig a neutral.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by webphotographeer. Powered by Blogger.