Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday Favorites

When I was a kid, I always saved my most favorite outfit of the week to wear on Friday. I have no idea why but it just seemed like the right thing to do. In 10th grade, this meant I wore my neon blue surf pullover that I got the previous summer while we were on vacation in California. It was made of that loud windbreaker material, was a half-zip mock and had pink and yellow (neon, of course) stripes across the front. It was horrific and I looked like a deranged blueberry but it still came out every Friday. That was until my friend brought me back a pastel pink and blue tie-dyed t-shirt from their trip to Opryland and then that became my new Friday outfit. I was an odd child. In honor of my awkward preteen self, I present to you my favorite picks of the week.


This is from online store Ruche. The collar is fantastic.


This velveteen jacket is from Esprit and it is gorgeous. The blue is so pretty and I love the cropped cut and clean lines.

Geez, another coat. This is from ModCloth and again, this collar is so chic and I love the asymmetry at the closure.


~amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by webphotographeer. Powered by Blogger.