Tuesday, January 24, 2012

It rhymes with orange.

There is this other mom at preschool that always drops off looking really great. I'm usually wearing pants that probably have crust on them somewhere, a t shirt I probably grabbed off the floor and a hat. Always a hat. The other day she had on this beautiful bright orange scarf with her brown track suit and it was so cute I wanted to find one and make an outfit. The scarf, not the track suit.

This is from Forever 21. I like the color and the subtle pattern. Kind of Bollywood.



I love orange with gray and this jacket from ModCloth is drool worthy. The cut is fantastic and totally flattering and the frayed edges give it some character.



I wanted a white tee but this has some nice detailing to keep it from being boring. (from Mango)




These high rise trouser jeans are from the Gap and they're just a little sharper than regular dark denim, but that would be another good option.




I wanted some contrast so I added these gold accessories with blue accents from Forever 21. They blue will play off the orange really well and keep it from being too matchy-matchy.
~amy

3 comments:

  1. This is the outfit I wear in my head when I'm pretending like I'm going to wear more than my gym clothes to the preschool drop off. (It's always the gym clothes though...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kait, I wore jeans for drop off one day because I had a doctor's appointment right after and you would have thought I had a ball gown on. LOOK AT ME DRESSING UP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love peacock feathers! Those bracelets are sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by webphotographeer. Powered by Blogger.