Thursday, January 19, 2012

I Do....again

We're taking our family to Hawaii this spring and my husband and I have been joking about reenacting the episode of Dog the Bounty Hunter when Dog and Bethie renew their vows because it's our 10th anniversary and the place we're staying is where they did it (stop judging me) so we thought WHY NOT? Isn't this what all normal people do? Then the other day I came across a dress that was slightly reminiscent of my wedding dress and it got me thinking about what I would wear if we really did do it. I loved my wedding gown but I can't say it wouldn't be fun to get all gussied up again. These are some that I would totally wear. Like tomorrow.

Okay, so this is Alexander McQueen from 2008 and yes, it's THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS of dollars and I would have as much of a chance wearing it as I would of winning the lotto but don't crush my dream. This is so dreamy and I have loved it since I saw it for the first time and yes, of course it has feathers. It would be kind of hard to pack, though.



This is so disco diva and I love the spangles. (from Mango)

I am a huge fan of anything mod so this dress, also from Mango, is on my wishlist. It's so simple and so chic and the color is perfect. J'adore.

This is from Modcloth and HELLO, pockets. Enough said.

These next three are also from Modcloth. This one is a little muted for my tastes but I love the textures so I'll let the taupe pass.


This is very Grecian goddess lite and I love the gold details. No jewelry required!


This is ridiculous but I just love all the sheer petals. You can't say this isn't a fun dress.
~amy


1 comment:

  1. Can't believe it's been 10 years. Also can't believe in 10 years I haven't shortened my bridesmaid dress so I might actually be able to wear it to someone else's wedding.

    Your wedding dress sure was purty. I think you should take it with you to Hawaii and renew your vows in non-Dog the Bounty Hunter style.

    ReplyDelete

Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by webphotographeer. Powered by Blogger.